Sunêlia quality assurance:
The Sunêlia chain is a group of independent Holiday Camping Villages, that all share the same values, including a strong commitment to pleasing each and every one of our holiday makers. Every two years, Protourisme, a tourism research and advisory firm, conducts an audit, assessing 550 qualitative criteria. Nearly 15,000 customer satisfaction surveys are also carefully analysed every year. All this helps us to rank our sites using a grading system of 3 to 5 ladybirds. All Sunêlia sites are also Qualité Tourisme and Clé Verte (environmentally friendly label) accredited.
The Sunêlia offer
The Sunêlia sunshine offer is automatically available, free of charge to guests staying in rental accommodation, in one of our Holiday Camping Villages (does not include partner sides), for a minimum of 7 nights between April and October.
If you have fewer than 3 days of sunshine during your stay, you’ll receive a €100 gift voucher.
If you have no sunny days at all during your stay, you’ll receive a €200 gift voucher.
To take advantage of the Sunêlia Sun Offer (applies to rented accommodation only), you need to have booked your holiday a minimum of 3 days before your date of arrival.
If you meet all these conditions, we will automatically send a gift voucher to your home.
* For the offer to take effect, there must be less than 2 hours of direct sunlight between 10am and 6pm per day, as specified by the METNEXT Sun Index Ⓡ which calculates the duration of sunshine for all Sunêlia sites every day. Sunshine duration is defined as the period during which sunlight is of sufficient intensity (above or equal to 120W/m2) to produce clear shadows (source: Météo-France). The index is calculated by METNEXT (a division of Météo France) using data from Météosat 2 satellite.
The Sunêlia Privilege Card is a programme that every Sunêlia customer can subscribe to. When you purchase the Privilege Card you get access to numerous services and benefits across all Sunêlia sites (excluding partner sites). These include a priority welcome, freebies and promotional offers for leisure activities available at the sites or nearby (such as theme park tickets, excursions, guided tours, sports equipment hire, etc.), special offers for discovery breaks, etc.
Besides the benefits and advantages that our sites have compiled for you, the Sunêlia programme still gives you access to:
– Free booking fees throughout the year (from €21 to €40 depending on the site)
– A personalised welcome: a regional gift will be waiting for you in your accomodation when you arrive!
– A 20% discount on any outdoor pitches (excluding extras as extra people, extra tent, electricity…) for any stay before 30/06/2018 and after 01/09/2018 until the campsite closes (reminder EXCLUDING PARTNER SITES and excluding Sunêlia Sites located in the mountain for Chrismas and February holidays)
– Access to the customer loyalty programme and points added at each stay or for referring a friend
– Points added when you book a stay:
– From 300 points, a 5% discount on a stay during the low season, the points are kept
– From 400 points, a 5 % discount on a stay during the high season, the points are kept
– From 500 points, you will be entitled to a free week on a Sunêlia site in the low season depending on availability at the time of the request. The number of points will be reset to zero at this time
– Points added for referring a relative or friend :
– 20 points for a weekend (at least 2 nights)
– 50 points for one week
Simply purchase the Privilege Card to get access to the programme. It costs €35.
This personal card is valid for two seasons. You can buy the card from your Sunêlia campsite when you make your booking or by contacting our holiday advisers on +33 557 143 360.
30 ZEN or CLUB destinations
Because each holiday maker is unique, there are 30 different Zen or Club holiday villages for you to choose from, on the Atlantic and Mediterranean coasts, in the mountains and countryside: Zen for relaxation or Club for a more festive atmosphere.
- L’Escale St Gilles (Zen)
- Interlude (Zen)
- Le Fief (Club)
- L’Atlantique (Zen)
- Col d’Ibardin (Zen)
- Berrua (Zen)
- La Pointe du Médoc (Zen)
- La Loubine (Zen)
- Domaine de la Dragonnière (Club)
- Holiday Green (Club)
- Perla di Mare (Zen)
- Villaggio dei Fiori (Zen)
- Le Clos du Rhône (Zen)
- La Bois Fleuri (Club)
- Les Tropiques (Club)
- Les Pins (Zen)
- Rubina Resort (Zen)
- Mas des Lavandes (Club)
Sunêlia cancellation insurance is available to all guests staying in rental accommodation, at one of our Holiday Camping Villages (does not include partner sites) for a minimum of 7 nights.
This policy will take effect from the moment you enter into the rental agreement and expires on midnight the day before your holiday. Should you need to cancel your holiday for one of the reasons listed below, this insurance cover will entitle you to a full refund of all monies paid (excluding booking fees).
- A serious illness, a physical injury or the death of:
- Your spouse or common-law partner, your next of kin, your guardian or yourself.
- Your siblings, step siblings, stepparents
Serious illness or physical injury is understood to mean any medically certified temporary or permanent damage to your physical health, resulting in an inability to work or engage in any other activity
- Complications arising from pregnancy
- Serious damage (more than 50%) to your main residence or business premises, requiring your presence on the day of departure, following a theft, fire, water damage or damage caused by natural elements (insurance certificate to be provided).
- Redundancy, affecting either you or your husband, provided the redundancy process was initiated after the holiday was booked.
Any cancellation of your holiday, arising from any of the above, must be communicated by registered post, together with any supporting documents (medical or death certificate, insurance certificate, police report etc.) as soon as the incident occurs and within 3 working days, at the latest.